Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (ankle, knee) DNP on Tuesday
Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds (ankle, knee) did not practice on Tuesday ahead of Week 16's game against the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday.
Edmonds entered Week 15's game listed as questionable with an ankle injury and ended up totaling more touches than Kenyan Drake. The knee injury is a new ailment for Edmonds, and it is worth monitoring during the week. A return to a limited practice on Wednesday would be a positive sign for Edmonds' potential availability for Week 16.
Edmonds' Week 16 projection includes 32.8 rushing yards, 22.2 receiving yards, 0.39 touchdowns, and 9.2 FanDuel points.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cards' Chase Edmonds (hip) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday January 3rd, 2021