Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) limited on Tuesday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker (hamstring) was limited at practice on Tuesday ahead of Week 16's game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Parker, Mike Gesicki (shoulder), and Jakeem Grant (hamstring) all opened the week listed as estimated limited participants in Tuesday's walkthrough practice. The trio missed Week 15's game against the New England Patriots, leaving the Dolphins shorthanded. The potential return of either of the three would provide a boost for Miami in a crucial showdown with the Raiders in Week 16.
The Dolphins are 2.5-point favorites over the Raiders in Week 16. Their implied team total of 25.0 points is the third-highest team total on Saturday's three-game slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020