Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (foot) misses practice on Tuesday
Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph (foot) was absent from Tuesday's practice heading into Friday's Week 16 clash with the New Orleans Saints.
Rudolph hasn't played since Week 13 and opens this short week with a DNP. He will likely need to return to practice on Wednesday to have a chance of facing the Saints on Friday. If Rudolph remains out, Irv Smith and Tyler Conklin will continue to operate as Minnesota's top options at the tight end position.
Smith's Week 16 projection includes 2.9 receptions, 29.8 receiving yards, 0.25 touchdowns, and 5.9 FanDuel points.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Alexander Mattison (concussion) not listed on Minnesota's Week 17 injury report January 1st, 2021
- Minnesota's Alexander Mattison (concussion) participates in Wednesday's practice December 30th, 2020
- Dalvin Cook away from Vikings for family emergency, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (foot) placed on injured reserve December 29th, 2020
- Vikings' Alexander Mattison (concussion) ruled out for Friday's matchup against New Orleans December 24th, 2020
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph (foot) out for Week 16's game against Saints December 24th, 2020