49ers' Nick Mullens (elbow) "likely" headed for surgery
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Nick Mullens (elbow) will likely require surgery on his right elbow.
Mullens was forced from Week 15's loss to the Dallas Cowboys with an elbow injury that will likely require surgery. Mullens now faces a lengthy recovery and may not be ready for the start of the 2021 season. The 49ers will move forward with C.J. Beathard at quarterback for Week 16's meeting with the Arizona Cardinals.
Beathard's Week 16 projection includes 119.5 passing yards, 0.7 touchdowns, 0.5 interceptions, and 7.2 FanDuel points.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020