JuJu Smith-Schuster produces 15 yards for Steelers on 6 targets
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster caught 3 passes for 15 yards on 6 targets in a 27-17, Week 15 upset loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday night.
Smith-Schuster also lost a fumble in the first half. He finished third on the team in targets and fourth in yards. It was the fifth time this year and second in the last three games that Smith-Schuster failed to reach 30 receiving yards. The matchup will be tougher for Smith-Schuster and the struggling Steelers in Week 16 against the Indianapolis Colts.
JuJu scored a season-low 1.0 FanDuel points on Monday. He's currently the WR31 in numberFire's Week 16 fantasy rankings. The Colts rank 11th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Texans reportedly fielding Deshaun Watson trade offers July 26th, 2021
- Cowboys expect Amari Cooper (ankle) practicing by mid-August July 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Aaron Rodgers plans to play for Packers this season July 26th, 2021
- Michael Carter tabbed 'eventual 1A' for Jets backfield July 26th, 2021
- Marlon Mack (Achilles) '100 percent' at Colts camp July 26th, 2021
- Saints reporter: Michael Thomas (ankle) may be out until late October July 26th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020