Pittsburgh's Eric Ebron (back) ruled out after leaving Week 15's game in second quarter
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Eric Ebron (back) will not return to Week 15's contest against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Ebron is ruled out after suffering a back injury in the second quarter.
Expect Vance McDonald to play an increased role on Monday night.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020
- Eric Ebron produces 47 yards and 1 score in Colts' Week 16 win over Pittsburgh December 28th, 2020