James Conner (quad) reportedly out for Steelers on Monday night against Bengals
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner (quad) will not play in Week 15 against the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday night, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Benny Snell will start in Conner's place. Rookie Anthony McFarland and Jaylen Samuels will also likely be involved. The news comes as a bit of a surprise after Conner was able to practice on a limited basis throughout the week. Snell totaled 103 yards on 29 touches in two starts for Conner over Week 12 and 13. Ben Roethlisberger threw 104 combined passes in those two games.
The Bengals are 18th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the running back position this season. Snell averaged 6.4 FanDuel points in the two aforementioned spot starts. He has a salary of $9,500 on FanDuel's Monday slate.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (PED) suspended for six games May 2nd, 2022
- Cardinals acquire Marquise Brown in trade with Ravens April 28th, 2022
- Cardinals pick up Kyler Murray fifth-year option April 28th, 2022
- Keim on Kyler Murray's potential trade possibility: 'Zero chance' April 21st, 2022
- Tight end Zach Ertz re-signs with Cardinals March 14th, 2022