San Francisco's Brandon Aiyuk manufactures 73 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 15
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk produced nine receptions for 73 yards and one touchdown in Week 15's loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
With Nick Mullens starting at quarterback, Aiyuk has emerged as San Francisco's featured pass catcher, averaging 7.7 receptions for 90.5 yards on 13 targets. Aiyuk is a WR2 option with a promising ceiling for Week 16's contest against the Arizona Cardinals. Our models project San Francisco's rookie wideout for 9.7 targets.
In Sunday's defeat to Dallas, Aiyuk scored 17.8 FanDuel points and finished as Week 15's ninth ranked wide receiver.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020