Bears' Jimmy Graham (hip) active for Week 15
Chicago Bears tight end Jimmy Graham (hip) is active for the team's Week 15 matchup against the Minnesota Vikings.
Graham was a little dinged up this week, but was able to practice every day and is now active for today's game. While he has been ceding work recently to rookie Cole Kmet, Graham is still a solid player in the red zone for the Bears.
Our models project Graham to score 4.6 fantasy points against the Vikings today. His salary on FanDuel is $5,500.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 18's matchup against Vikings January 7th, 2022
- Bears put Justin Fields on COVID list January 6th, 2022
- Bears starting Andy Dalton in Week 17's game against Giants December 31st, 2021
- Justin Fields (ankle) practicing for Bears December 29th, 2021
- Bears' Allen Robinson activated from reserve/COVID list December 27th, 2021
- Bears rule out Justin Fields (ankle) for Week 16 December 26th, 2021