Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (finger) staying on Reserve/COVID-19 list for Week 15
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones was not activated off of the Reserve/COVID-19 list ahead of Week 15.
Jones was placed on the list earlier in the week, and it's still unclear if he tested positive or was simply in close contact with someone who did. In any case, he wasn't activated off of it in time to be eligible for Sunday's game against the New Orleans Saints. Leonard Fournette, LeSean McCoy and Ke'Shawn Vaughn will handle the backfield work in his stead, and likely in that order.
The Saints currently rank 4th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) questionable to return Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021
- Gio Bernard (ankle) officially active for Buccaneers Week 1 September 9th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (quad) available for Week 1 clash with Cowboys September 8th, 2021
- Chris Godwin (quad) limited for Buccaneers Tuesday September 7th, 2021