Dolphins' Mike Gesicki (shoulder) out for Week 15
The Miami Dolphins have ruled tight end Mike Gesicki (shoulder) out for Sunday's Week 15 game against the New England Patriots.
Gesicki made strides with his shoulder injury throughout the week, but ultimately the Dolphins made the decision to give him the week off.
With Gesicki ruled out, the Dolphins could look to utilize Durham Smythe and Adam Shaheen more in the passing game, although neither player has contributed much as a receiver so far this season. However, the team will also be without their top two receivers for the game, meaning they could be in a bind when it comes to pass-catchers.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020