Broncos' Royce Freeman (hip) questionable to return Saturday
Denver Broncos running back Royce Freeman is considered questionable to return Sunday, the team announced.
Freeman apparently suffered an injury to his hip during the course of the team's Week 15 game against the Buffalo Bills, and he's uncertain to return. As long as he's sidelined, Melvin Gordon and Phillip Lindsay will handle the backfield duties - then again, they were handling the lion's share even with a healthy Freeman.
Before exiting, Freeman had 1 carry for 4 yards, though he did make some big blocks on passing plays.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers December 25th, 2020