Jets' La'Mical Perine (ankle) remains on injured reserve for Week 15
New York Jets running back La'Mical Perine was not activated ahead of the deadline to play in Week 15.
Perine was officially designated to return from injured reserve earlier in the week, getting in his first practice reps in over three weeks. However, the team still thinks he needs to do more before officially suiting up, so he'll stay on the IR for at least one more game. With Perine sidelined against the Los Angeles Rams, Frank Gore and Ty Johnson figure to handle the bulk of the backfield work once again.
The Rams currently rank 2nd in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) won't return for 49ers in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Allen Robinson (ankle) ruled out for Rams in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Deebo Samuel (hamstring) active for 49ers' Week 12 tilt November 27th, 2022
- Tyler Higbee (knee) active for Rams in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Josh Jacobs (calf) officially active for Raiders in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- James Robinson a healthy scratch for Jets in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Jets' Corey Davis (knee) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Mike White to take over for Jets Week 12 November 23rd, 2022
- Jets benching Zach Wilson versus Bears November 23rd, 2022
- Jets' Corey Davis (knee) ruled out in Week 11 November 18th, 2022