Jets' La'Mical Perine (ankle) remains on injured reserve for Week 15
New York Jets running back La'Mical Perine was not activated ahead of the deadline to play in Week 15.
Perine was officially designated to return from injured reserve earlier in the week, getting in his first practice reps in over three weeks. However, the team still thinks he needs to do more before officially suiting up, so he'll stay on the IR for at least one more game. With Perine sidelined against the Los Angeles Rams, Frank Gore and Ty Johnson figure to handle the bulk of the backfield work once again.
The Rams currently rank 2nd in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (calf) active for Week 15 December 20th, 2020