Eagles' Darius Slay (concussion) out for Week 15
Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Darius Slay (concussion) will not travel with the team or play in their Week 15 game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Slay was able to practice in a limited fashion this week, but the team will give him another week to recover from his head injury.
Slay's absence should give a boost to Cardinals receiver DeAndre Hopkins, as the Eagles have been quite thin in their secondary for years. Slay is the team's top-graded cornerback in PFF's Player Grades, and is still outside of the top 50 players in the league at his position.
- Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers January 19th, 2022
- Derrick Henry (foot) participates in Titans' Wednesday practice January 19th, 2022
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) DNP on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) active at Buccaneers walkthrough January 19th, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday January 19th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice January 19th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (hand) will play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 14th, 2022
- Miles Sanders (hand) limited for Eagles on Thursday January 13th, 2022
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (hand) back at practice on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Eagles place J.J. Arcega-Whiteside (finger) on injured reserve on Monday January 10th, 2022
- Eagles activate Dallas Goedert from COVID-19 list January 10th, 2022
- Boston Scott activated from Philadelphia's COVID-19 list on Monday January 10th, 2022