Seattle's Greg Olsen (foot) a longshot to return from IR for Week 15
The Seattle Seahawks are not expected to activate tight end Greg Olsen (foot) from the injured reserve before Week 15's game against the Washington Football Team.
The Seahawks designated the veteran to return from the injured reserve and he was able to put in limited reps in practice this week, but from the sounds of things he may still be a couple weeks away from a return. The Seahawks opened a 21-day window when they designated him to return and will be able to activate him at any point during that span of time.
No tight end has really emerged for the Seahawks with Olsen sidelined, but Olsen himself was only the fourth or fifth option in their passing game before suffering his foot injury. Olsen hasn't scored since Week 1 and has a season-high of 61 receiving yards so far this year.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Carroll on Seahawks adding another quarterback: 'I don’t see us making a trade for anybody at all' May 5th, 2022
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (foot) running again May 2nd, 2022
- Seahawks draft running back Kenneth Walker at No. 41 April 29th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Lombardo: Seahawks 'very much in the mix' for Baker Mayfield April 24th, 2022
- Condotta: 'The Seahawks remain unclear if or when' Chris Carson (neck) will return April 22nd, 2022