San Francisco's George Kittle (foot, injured reserve) out for Week 15's contest against Dallas
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (foot, injured reserve) will not play in Week 15's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
The 49ers will need activate Kittle off the injured reserve before he can return. Expect Jordan Reed to play an increased role against a Cowboys' defense ranked 13th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends (9.2 per game). Our models currently project the veteran to score 7.0 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,100.
Reed's Week 15 projection includes 3.6 receptions for 36.0 yards on 5.2 targets.
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020