Dolphins' Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) questionable for Week 15's clash with Patriots
Miami Dolphins running back Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) is questionable for Week 15's clash with the New England Patriots.
Ahmed is one of several Dolphins carrying the questionable tag heading into Week 15's showdown with New England. If active, our models expect him to handle 9.3 carries and 1.7 receptions against a Patriots defense rated 17th against running backs in numberFire's advanced stats. The Dolphins will likely have Ahmed, Matt Breida, and DeAndre Washington active in their backfield for Week 15. Myles Gaskin is expected to remain on the COVID-19 list.
Ahmed's Week 15 projection includes 38.0 rushing yards, 11.6 receiving yards, 0.31 touchdowns, and 7.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,100.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020