49ers' George Kittle (foot, injured reserve) participates in Thursday's practice
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (foot) practiced on Thursday.
Kittle remains on San Francisco's injured reserve despite practicing on Thursday. Expect Jordan Reed to play an increased role at tight end until Kittle is activated.
Reed's current projection for Week 15's contest against the Dallas Cowboys includes 3.6 receptions for 36.0 yards on 5.2 targets.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020