Noah Fant (illness) fine for Broncos on Saturday
Denver Broncos tight end Noah Fant (illness) is available for Saturday afternoon's Week 15 game against the Buffalo Bills.
Fant practiced in full on Wednesday and Thursday after sitting out the first practice of the week. He was forced to exit last week's win over the Carolina Panthers with a non-COVID-19 illness. Prior to that, he had caught at least 5 passes and gained at least 55 yards in two of the previous three games.
The Bills are allowing the sixth-most FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season. Fant has a salary of $5,600 on FanDuel's Week 15 slate and numberFire's models project him for 6.1 targets.
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers December 25th, 2020