Kyle Rudolph (foot) not practicing for Vikings Thursday
Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph (foot) remained sidelined for Thursday's practice.
Rudolph is heading for a second consecutive absence in Week 15 when the Vikings take on the Chicago Bears. Irv Smith caught 4 passes (4 targets) and scored a touchdown while leading the offense with 63 receiving yards in last week's loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He should continue to be more involved versus the Bears if Rudolph is ruled out again.
Smith only logged a 35.4 percent snap share last week while coming off his own injury, but still finished among the top-five fantasy scorers at his position for the week. He should see more snaps this week but will be matched up against a Bears defense allowing the fourth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Alexander Mattison (concussion) not listed on Minnesota's Week 17 injury report January 1st, 2021
- Minnesota's Alexander Mattison (concussion) participates in Wednesday's practice December 30th, 2020
- Dalvin Cook away from Vikings for family emergency, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (foot) placed on injured reserve December 29th, 2020
- Vikings' Alexander Mattison (concussion) ruled out for Friday's matchup against New Orleans December 24th, 2020
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph (foot) out for Week 16's game against Saints December 24th, 2020