Melvin Gordon (shoulder) questionable for Broncos on Saturday
Denver Broncos running back Melvin Gordon (shoulder) is questionable for Saturday afternoon's Week 15 game against the Buffalo Bills, per head coach Vic Fangio.
Gordon practiced on a limited basis this week and is expected to play. The same applies to Phillip Lindsay, who Fangio also described as questionable. Gordon may have earned a larger share of the Broncos' backfield work after out-gaining Phillip Lindsay 233-57 yards on just five more touches over the last two games. However, Gordon could fall victim to a negative game script in a tough matchup.
Gordon is the RB25 in numberFire's Week 15 fantasy rankings and has a salary of $6,000 on FanDuel's main slate. The Bills are allowing just 69.7 rushing yards per game over the last three weeks and are favored by 6.0 points over the Broncos, per FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers December 25th, 2020