Kenny Golladay (hip) misses Lions practice again
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay (hip) did not practice again Thursday.
Golladay hasn't played since Week 8 and he's only been healthy for four games all year. Matthew Stafford (ribs) also didn't practice Wednesday, but he seems to have a better chance of playing in Sunday's Week 15 contest against the Tennessee Titans. Marvin Jones Jr. and T.J. Hockenson have commanded most of the attention from Stafford without Golladay around, though their respective values will take a hit if Stafford can't play.
Jones leads the Lions with a 27.9 percent target share over the past three games and Hockenson is second at 22.5 percent. The Titans are allowing the sixth-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season and the game has the highest over/under (51.5 points) on Week 15's main slate, per numberFire's NFL Heat Map.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021