Jets designate La'Mical Perine (ankle) to return
The New York Jets designated running back La'Mical Perine (ankle) to return from injured reserve.
Perine sustained a high-ankle sprain against the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 11 and was placed on injured reserve on November 24. He handled eight touches in each of his last two contests. It's unclear whether Perine will be activated for Sunday's Week 15 game against the Los Angeles Rams. The fourth-round rookie will likely join Frank Gore, Ty Johnson, and Josh Adams in some sort of committee.
Perine played in nine games for the Jets this season and has 55 carries for 202 yards and 2 touchdowns, plus 10 catches (13 targets) for 49 yards. The Rams are allowing the third-fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (calf) active for Week 15 December 20th, 2020