George Kittle (foot) active for 49ers off IR
The San Francisco 49ers designated tight end George Kittle (foot) to return from injured reserve.
Kittle now has 21 days to return to practice. He's been out since Week 8. Kittle's return will help fill the void left by Deebo Samuel (hamstring) and could potentially cut into Brandon Aiyuk's target share. It's currently unclear whether Kittle will play in Sunday's Week 15 contest against the Dallas Cowboys.
Kittle averaged 9.0 targets over his first five games before injuring his foot in Week 8. The Cowboys rank 15th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the tight end position.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020