DeVante Parker uncertain for Dolphins due to hamstring strain
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker has a "slight" hamstring strain and is uncertain for Sunday's Week 15 game against the New England Patriots, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Parker exited in the first quarter of the Dolphins' loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. Jakeem Grant (hamstring) and Mike Gesicki (shoulder) also made early exits, resulting in Lynn Bowden leading the team in targets (9). As Pelissero points out, Parker hasn't missed a game all year, and he also played a full 16 games last season, despite dealing with various injuries.
Bowden led all Dolphins receivers in Week 14 with 35 pass routes. The rookie caught 7 passes on a team-high 9 targets for 82 yards and played 77.8 percent of his snaps from the slot. The Patriots are allowing the fifth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position.
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report December 5th, 2022
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 1st, 2022
- Patriots list Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) as questionable for Week 13's matchup versus Bills November 30th, 2022
- Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) out for Week 13 November 30th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (thigh) absent for Tuesday's practice November 29th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022