Jets say Frank Gore will not be benched
New York Jets running back Frank Gore will not be benched, per head coach Adam Gase.
Gore rushed 8 times for 23 yards and lost a fumble in the Jets' 40-3, Week 14 loss to the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday. He out-gained Ty Johnson on the same amount of carries while Josh Adams led the way with 27 yards on 6 attempts. Gase said the Jets will continue to rotate their backs in Week 15 against the Los Angeles Rams, including La'Mical Perine (ankle) when he's available.
Gore scored 1.6 FanDuel points on Sunday and is averaging 0.9 FanDuel points over the last two games. The Rams are allowing the third-fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (calf) active for Week 15 December 20th, 2020