Lions' D'Andre Swift (illness) questionable for Week 14's contest against Packers
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (illness) is questionable for Week 14's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Swift is listed as questionable but was a full participant in practice on Friday and is expected to play on Sunday. If active, it will be Swift's first game since Week 10's 159-yard performance against the Washington Football Team. The Packers are rated 30th against running backs in numberFire's advanced stats.
The Lions are 7.5-point underdogs against the Packers in Week 14. Their implied team total of 24.0 points is the eleventh-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021