Panthers list Ian Thomas (knee) as questionable in Week 14's injury report against Denver
Carolina Panthers tight end Ian Thomas (knee) is questionable to play in Week 14's game against the Denver Broncos.
Thomas is questionable against the Broncos despite a full participation on Friday. In a tough matchup against a Denver defense ranked 11th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends, Chris Manhertz could play more snaps if Thomas is ruled out.
Thomas' current Week 14 projection includes 1.8 receptions for 19.3 yards on 2.6 targets.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020