Falcons' Hayden Hurst (ankle) limited in Wednesday's practice
Atlanta Falcons tight end Hayden Hurst was limited in practice Wednesday afternoon.
Hurst was limited in practice all last week before eventually suiting up, so this doesn't necessarily mean that his status for this Sunday's Week 14 game against the Los Angeles Chargers is in doubt. Still, the ailment is one to monitor as the week progresses.
Our models project Hurst for 3.4 catches, 36.6 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 7.2 FanDuel points.
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz out indefinitely with foot injury July 30th, 2021
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley expected to be ready for training camp following minor foot surgery June 13th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts could fill in as Falcons' No. 2 target June 7th, 2021
- Titans acquire Julio Jones from Falcons for multiple picks June 7th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020