Amari Cooper scores for Cowboys in loss to Ravens
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper caught 5 passes on 9 targets for 53 yards and a touchdown in a 34-17, Week 13 loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Tuesday night.
Cooper tied CeeDee Lamb for second on the team in targets behind Michael Gallup (11). He has drawn at least 7 targets, caught at least 5 passes, and yielded over 80 yards and/or a touchdown in each of the Cowboys' three games out of their bye. Cooper figures to have an easier matchup in Week 14 against the Cincinnati Bengals without Marcus Peters zeroing in on him.
Cooper scored 13.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's currently the WR35 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings and projected for 10.3 FanDuel points. The Bengals are 15th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) active for Week 16 clash with Eagles December 27th, 2020