Lions officially release Marvin Hall
The Detroit Lions officially released veteran wide receiver Marvin Hall.
Don't be surprised if Hall surfaces with another team before too long. While the 27-year-old produced a handful of splash plays for the Lions in his 2 seasons with the team, he was never able to become a consistent playmaker for them. Still, his ability to take the top off a defense could be coveted across the league.
With Hall gone, expect the Lions to feature Quintez Cephus more as their season winds down. Cephus is projected to score 5.5 fantasy points in Week 13 and has a $4,700 salary on FanDuel.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021