49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) "feeling fresh" for Monday night
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) said he is "feeling fresh physically and mentally" ahead of Monday's game against the Buffalo Bills.
Aiyuk spent the last two weeks on the COVID-19/reserve list, but was activated earlier this week and is set to play in Monday night's game.
Aiyuk has been one of many productive rookie wide receivers in 2020. He averaged 7 receptions for 93.7 receiving yards over his past 3 games and scored twice in that span. Our models project him to score 9.1 fantasy points in Week 13.
- Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) listed as questionable on Tampa Bay's NFC Championship injury report January 23rd, 2021
- Ronald Jones (groin) not listed on Tampa Bay's NFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Sammy Watkins (calf) questionable for Chiefs in Sunday's AFC Championship Game January 22nd, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle, hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Kansas City's Le'Veon Bell (knee) DNP on Friday, questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 22nd, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020