Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles
Green Bay Packers center Corey Linsley (knee) has been ruled out for Week 13's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Linsley suffered a knee injury during Week 12's game against the Chicago Bears and is expected to miss several weeks. The 29-year-old has played 625 snaps for the Packers so far this season and is a key component of an offensive line ranked 3rd best in pass protection and 7th best in run blocking by Pro Football Focus. Linsley if Pro Football Focus' 2nd ranked center so far this season.
The Packers are 8.5-point favorites over the Eagles in Week 13. Their implied team total of 28.5 points is the fourth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) active for Sunday's showdown with Saints January 17th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021
- Green Bay's David Bakhtiari (knee) will miss remainder of 2020 season December 31st, 2020
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) limited on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Davante Adams detonates for 142 yards, 3 touchdowns in Green Bay win December 28th, 2020