Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall
The Detroit Lions are planning to waive wide receiver Marvin Hall, according to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.
Hall will be subject to waivers but certainly could generate interest from several wide receiver needy teams looking for depth. The move comes at a time when the Lions are without their top wide receiver Kenny Golladay, but with the season lost and their coach already let go, the team is reportedly looking to give additional playing time to their younger options at the position.
For the season, Hall has caught 17 of 30 targets for 290 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021