Eagles' Zach Ertz (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Packers
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz (ankle) is available for Week 13's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Ertz was activated from the injured reserve on Wednesday and will not carry an injury designation into Week 13 after a full practice on Friday. Doug Pederson said the plan is "to be smart" with Ertz usage coming off a long stretch without playing. Our models expect Ertz to see 4.3 targets against the Packers, in his first game back since suffering an ankle injury in Week 6's loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
Our models project Ertz for 5.0 FanDuel points in Week 13.
- Irsay: Colts want to keep T.Y. Hilton going forward January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021