Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Patriots
Los Angeles Chargers running back Kalen Ballage (ankle) is questionable for Week 13's game against the New England Patriots.
Ballage was upgraded to a full participant in practice on Friday after being limited on Wednesday and Thursday to start the week. He appears to be trending in the right direction heading into Sunday but is still considered questionable. If active, Ballage would likely be used in a limited role with Austin Ekeler back and healthy.
The Chargers are 1.0-point underdogs against the Patriots in Week 13. Their implied team total of 23.25 points is the ninth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (concussion, shin) ruled out for Week 16 clash with Broncos December 25th, 2020