Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) remains on the reserve/COVID-19 list and is uncertain for Week 13.
Fitzgerald could come off the reserve/COVID-19 list on Saturday, but that isn't guaranteed. Even if he is activated, he would be entering Week 13 with no practice since testing positive over a week ago. At this point, it seems like he will miss his second consecutive game, with Andy Isabella continuing to see an increase in snaps.
The Cardinals are 3.0-point underdogs against the Rams in Week 13. Their implied team total of 22.5 points is the eighth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cards' Chase Edmonds (hip) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals "not optimistic" Larry Fitzgerald (groin) will play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021