Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 13's matchup against Detroit
Chicago Bears wide receiver Darnell Mooney (ankle) is questionable for Week 13's contest against the Detroit Lions.
Mooney's absence on Friday is an ominous sign after the Bears' wideout was downgraded from full to a non-participation. According to head coach Matt Nagy, the Bears believe today's missed practice is more for precautionary reasons than injury-related. "We're trying to be smart here with some of that and make sure that we're staying more on the conservative side and being precautionary with both of those guys," said Nagy when asked about Mooney and Allen Robinson's Week 13 status.
Expect Anthony Miller to play more snaps if Robinson or Mooney is ruled out. Mooney's current Week 13 projection includes 3.4 receptions for 41.4 yards on 5.8 targets.
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Bears' Anthony Miller ejected from Sunday's game against Saints January 10th, 2021
- Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints January 9th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints January 8th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) estimated non-participant in Chicago's Wednesday practice January 6th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Allen Robinson reaches century mark for Chicago December 28th, 2020