Hayden Hurst (ankle) not listed on Falcons' Week 13 injury report
Atlanta Falcons tight end Hayden Hurst (ankle) is available for Week 13's contest against the New Orleans Saints.
Hurst will play in Sunday's divisional showdown after the Falcons' tight end participated in two limited practice sessions. In an average matchup against a Saints' defense ranked 15th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends (10.0 per game), our models project Hurst to score 7.3 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,600.
Hurst's Week 13 projection includes 3.7 receptions for 39.4 yards on 5.9 targets.
- T.J. Hockenson standing out at Lions training camp August 1st, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance begins practicing designed run plays in training camp August 1st, 2021
- Dolphins' Mike Gesicki one of three Miami tight ends placed on reserve/COVID-19 list on Sunday August 1st, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz set to rehab foot injury before deciding on surgery August 1st, 2021
- Browns ink running back Nick Chubb to 3-year extension August 1st, 2021
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley expected to be ready for training camp following minor foot surgery June 13th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts could fill in as Falcons' No. 2 target June 7th, 2021
- Titans acquire Julio Jones from Falcons for multiple picks June 7th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020