Washington's Terry McLaurin (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Steelers
Washington Football Team wide receiver Terry McLaurin (ankle) is questionable for Week 13's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
McLaurin is listed as questionable for Week 13's clash with the Steeles on Monday. He was also listed as questionable with an ankle injury for Week 12 and played through it to the tune of 7 receptions for 92 yards against the Dallas Cowboys. Assuming McLaurin is active, our models expect him to see 9.4 targets against a Steelers defense rated 18th against wide receivers in numberFire's advanced stats.
McLaurin's Week 13 projection includes 5.7 receptions, 78.5 yards, 0.35 touchdowns, and 12.8 FanDuel points. He is the WR15 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) upgraded as Washington prepares for Buccaneers January 7th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (ankle) returns to Football Team practice January 7th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (toe) limited on Wednesday January 6th, 2021