Cleveland's WR KhaDarel Hodge (hamstring) ruled out for Week 13's contest against Titans
Cleveland Browns receiver KhaDarel Hodge (hamstring) will not play in Week 13's contest against the Tennessee Titans.
Hodge will miss Sunday's game against the Titans after suffering a hamstring injury in Week 12. Expect Rashard Higgins to see more volume against a Titans' defense ranked 25th in fantasy points allowed to wideouts (32.7 per game).
Higgins' current Week 13 projection includes 2.6 receptions for 34.8 yards on 4.4 targets.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Leonard Fournette will start for Buccaneers against Saints January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021
- Browns' Wyatt Teller (calf) active for Sunday's showdown with Steelers January 10th, 2021
- Browns activate Harrison Bryant from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Steelers January 9th, 2021