San Francisco's Brandon Aiyuk (non-injury related) full participant on Thursday
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk (non-injury related) fully practiced on Thursday.
Aiyuk's full practice is a great sign after the 49ers' rookie was activated from the COVID-19 reserve list on Tuesday. In a potential starting role against the Buffalo Bills, our models project Aiyuk to score 9.1 FanDuel points on Monday night.
Aiyuk's current Week 13 projection includes 3.8 receptions for 51.2 yards on 6.2 targets. According to numberFire's models, the 21-year old is currently ranked as Week 13's WR39.
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) DNP on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020