New England's Cam Newton (abdomen) limited on Thursday
New England Patriots quarterback Cam Newton (abdomen) was a limited participant in Thursday's practice.
According to Mike Reiss, Newton is confident about his availability for Week 13's contest against the Los Angeles Chargers despite limited practices on Wednesday and Thursday. "I will be," said the Patriots' quarterback when asked about his Week 13 status. "I'm feeling as good as I should be feeling. You just have to stay on top of things, see what the trainers say. Just keep getting treatment."
In a matchup against numberFire's 12th ranked defense, our models project Newton to score 19.4 FanDuel points. Newton's Week 13 projection includes 20.8 completions for 221.0 yards and 1.4 touchdowns and 7.6 rushing attempts for 35.3 yards.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Belichick "would imagine" Cam Newton starts against Jets in Week 17 December 29th, 2020
- Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots December 29th, 2020
- Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England December 29th, 2020
- Cam Newton benched, Patriots lose big to Bills December 29th, 2020