Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) remains out on Thursday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (ankle) did not practice on Thursday.
Jacobs' status against the New York Jets is heading in the wrong direction after consecutive non-participations due to an ankle injury suffered in Week 12. Devontae Booker would be on track to play a lead role against numberFire's seventh ranked rush defense if Jacobs is ruled out on Sunday.
Booker's current Week 13 projection includes 11.6 rushing attempts for 46.5 yards and 1.7 receptions for 13.5 yards.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Derek Carr (groin) not listed on Raiders' Week 16 injury report December 24th, 2020
- Las Vegas' Henry Ruggs officially off COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 16 December 24th, 2020
- Derek Carr (groin) fully participates in Raiders' Wednesday practice December 23rd, 2020