Falcons' Hayden Hurst (ankle) held out on Thursday
Atlanta Falcons tight end Hayden Hurst did not practice on Thursday.
Hurst got in a limited session on Wednesday, so this is a scary trend for the 27-year-old. Then again, Julio Jones and Todd Gurley both had the same schedule - limited Wednesday, off on Thursday - so perhaps it's a way of the Falcons safely managing their workloads. In any case, it's something to keep a close eye on during Friday's final injury report. If he can't go or is limited in any way, Luke Stocker and/or Jaeden Graham would be in line for a larger workload.
Our models currently project Hurst for 3.7 catches, 40.4 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 7.5 FanDuel points.
- 49ers' Trey Lance begins practicing designed run plays in training camp August 1st, 2021
- Dolphins' Mike Gesicki one of three Miami tight ends placed on reserve/COVID-19 list on Sunday August 1st, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz set to rehab foot injury before deciding on surgery August 1st, 2021
- Browns ink running back Nick Chubb to 3-year extension August 1st, 2021
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz out indefinitely with foot injury July 30th, 2021
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley expected to be ready for training camp following minor foot surgery June 13th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts could fill in as Falcons' No. 2 target June 7th, 2021
- Titans acquire Julio Jones from Falcons for multiple picks June 7th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020