Michael Thomas (ankle) managing reps at Saints practice
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas (ankle) was a limited participant at Wednesday's practice for Week 13 versus the Atlanta Falcons.
Thomas will be fine for Sunday's game. He caught 4 passes on 6 targets for 50 yards in Taysom Hill's second start, leading the Saints in every category in a blowout victory over the quarterback-less Denver Broncos. The Saints may need to utilize Thomas more against a Falcons team that has been playing better in recent weeks. Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Saints are 3.0-point favorites over the Falcons.
Thomas is the WR10 in numberFire's Week 13 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 9.7 targets and 13.7 FanDuel points versus Atlanta. Thomas is averaging 11.0 FanDuel points in Hills' two starts.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints activate Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) from injured reserve on Saturday January 16th, 2021