Kenny Golladay (hip) still not practicing for Lions
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay (hip) is still not practicing.
Golladay hasn't been healthy since Week 7 and the missed practice to start the week isn't a good sign for his availability this Sunday versus the Chicago Bears. Danny Amendola (hip) and D'Andre Swift (concussion) seem to have better chances of returning to lift up the Lions' passing game. Marvin Jones drew a team-high 12 targets on Thanksgiving.
Jones has led the Lions with a 21.3 percent target share over the past five games with Golladay hobbled and T.J. Hockenson is second at 18.6 percent. numberFire's models expect Jones to draw 7.6 targets in Week 13 and he is the WR26 in our weekly fantasy rankings. Hockenson is projected for 6.5 targets and is our TE6.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021