Mike Glennon making another start for Jaguars in Week 13
Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Mike Glennon will start again Week 13 versus the Minnesota Vikings.
Gardner Minshew is reportedly healthy after missing time with a finger injury, but the Jaguars are still sticking with Glennon. The 2013 third-round pick completed 20-of-35 passes for 235 yards and 2 touchdowns without any turnovers in his season debut on Sunday against the Cleveland Browns. The Browns didn't have Denzel Ward (calf) or Myles Garrett (COVID-19), but the Jaguars were also without D.J. Chark (ribs) and Chris Conley (hip). We should know more on both receiver's status for Week 13 once the Jaguars release Wednesday's practice report. Glennon targeted Collin Johnson a team-high eight times versus Cleveland.
Glennon scored 18.0 FanDuel points in his season debut and has added the eighth-most Passing Net Expected Points per dropback among all quarterbacks in Week 12. He has a salary of $6,800 on the Week 13 main slate.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts January 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale December 30th, 2020
- Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center December 30th, 2020
- James Robinson (ankle) shut down for Jaguars' finale December 30th, 2020