Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve
Cleveland Browns defensive back Ronnie Harrison was placed on the injured reserve list with a shoulder injury.
Harrison is expected to miss 4 to 6 weeks with a shoulder injury, effectively ending his regular season. Harrison suffered the injury during the first quarter of Week 12's win over the Jaguars and was placed on injured reserve following an MRI and additional tests on Monday. The Browns will face the Tennessee Titans in Week 13 down another defensive starter.
Harrison is Pro Football Focus' 18th graded safety so far this season.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021