Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 13, according to The Miami Herald's Adam Beasley.
According to Beasley, there's optimism within the Dolphins' organization that Tua will be able to recover in time to face the Bengals in Week 13. Yesterday, Tua's status was uncertain following a missed game in Week 12, but this report provides a glimmer of hope that he is trending in the right direction. With an experienced backup in Ryan Fitzpatrick, the Dolphins may opt to rest Tua if he isn't 100%, but that remains to be seen. Wednesday's practice report will provide an important update.
The Dolphins have a 55.4% chance of making the playoffs, according to numberFire's NFL Team Power Rankings. Their odds are the 14th-best in the league.
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) limited on Wednesday December 30th, 2020